Saluki NS8340 series GNSS constellation simulator is a multi-constellation and multi-frequency point analog source for global satellite navigation systems. The NS8340 series has satellite navigation signal analog output capability with BDS, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo constellation and its mixed constellation, providing high stability standard 1PPS pulse signal and 10MHz clock signal output. It is suitable for various user machine design and development, production testing, teaching demonstration, equipment testing and routine detection applications.
| Available for BDS, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and RDSS
| 12/16 channels and 4/24 paths per frequency
| Up to 8 navigation signals in a system
| Support external interface to test and use
| Available to build multiple detection systems
| Suitable for various user machine design and development
Saluki NS8340 series GNSS constellation simulator is a multi-constellation and multi-frequency point analog source for global satellite navigation systems. The NS8340 series has satellite navigation signal analog output capability with BDS constellation (36 RNSS), GPS constellation (32), GLONASS constellation (24), Galileo constellation (24) and its mixed constellation, providing high stability standard 1PPS pulse signal and 10MHz clock signal output. It is suitable for various user machine design and development, production testing, teaching demonstration, equipment testing and routine detection applications.
(1) Constellation simulation: ability to complete satellite orbit simulation, satellite clock error simulation, delay differential TGD simulation, earth rotation effect simulation, relativistic effect simulation, etc.
(2) Trajectory simulation: has static and dynamic trajectory generation capability, and can simulate the motion characteristics of sports carriers such as vehicles, ships, and aircraft. At the same time, it has special scene simulation functions such as spirals.
(3) Environmental simulation: ionospheric delay simulation, tropospheric delay simulation, ground atmospheric parameter simulation, etc.
(4) Simulation control: independent setting capability of pseudo-range and power for each channel, generating navigation and telegram capability for the constellation model, and setting parameters for atmospheric layer and ionospheric model parameters.
(5) Multi-frequency point output: supports signal simulation output of any frequency combination of four satellite navigation systems.
(6) Multi-function: optional components including inertial navigation, interference signals, spoofing signals, real-time closed-loop simulation, optical fiber communication interface, serial timing component and scam signal integration to achieve the corresponding test functions.
Technical Specifications of NS8340 GNSS Constellation Simulator
B1:1561.098MHz, B2:1207.14MHz, B3:1268.52MHz
L1:1575.42MHz, L2:1227.60MHz, L5:1176.45MHz
E1:1575.42MHz, E5a:1176.45MHz, E5b:1207.14MHz
L: 1618.25MHz, S: 2491.75MHz
|Pseudorange rate change accuracy||<0.005m/s|
|Pseudorange control resolution||<0.05m|
12/16 per frequency (optional)
4/24 per frequency (optional)
|Frequency stability||<=5e-11/sec, <=(±5e-10)/day|
Signal Dynamic Performance
0 - 16,000m/s
0 - 900m/s2
|Relative jerk||0 - 900m/s3|
Signal Control Level
-150dBm to -60dBm
Superior to 0.2dB
|Absolute accuracy||Superior to 0.2dB|
1PPS/10MHz pulse signal input port
1PPS/10MHz pulse signal output port
RF output port
Output Second Pluse Indicator
Rising edge stability
High level duration
Closed Loop Delay (Optional)
Superior to 10ms
Inertial Navigation Simulation (Optional)
Data output rate
Unit signal accuracy
Gerenal Information of NS8340 GNSS Constellation Simulator
AC power: 220V±20V, 200W
Working temperature: -20°C to +50°C, Storage temperature: -45°C to +75°C
Comparision of Saluki GPS/GNSS Simulator
GLONASS: L1/L2 /L3
GLONASS: L1/L2 /L3
|Frequency Point Number (max.)||4||2||8||All|
|Application||Products development, industrial production, testing and certification||Car/mobile phone/ digital products (with navigation) testing|
Machine design and development
Development, production, testing and certification of navigation receivers
Standard Package of NS8340 GNSS Constellation Simulator
Options of NS8340 GNSS Constellation Simulator